american business media
Founded in 1906, American Business Media is the industry association for b-to-b information providers. Its 290 member companies reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals and represent nearly 5000 print and online titles and 1000 Trade Shows.
The ABM Mission
To enhance the knowledge and best practices of leading media companies that provide quality information for business and professional markets worldwide. American Business Media is committed to:
- growing our members' businesses.
- enhancing the stature of our industry.
- bringing innovative and creative ideas to our members.
- being the authority on evolving business media trends.
- influencing legislation to benefit our members.
- fostering the highest ethical standards.
Learn more at the ABM web site: http://www.americanbusinessmedia.com/